AT&T is expanding its Internet of Things (IoT) Fleet Management portfolio to meet the needs of small business, enterprise and government customers. As part of that effort, AT&T in partnership with BSM, a Geotab Company, has launched AT&T Fleet Manager – mobi.
BSM, a Geotab Company, is an industry leading GPS tracking and analytics platform that gives fleet and operations teams increased visibility into asset utilization for optimizing operations, driving increased revenue and minimizing costs.
With AT&T Fleet Manager – mobi, you can optimize your fleet operations and maximize the return of your assets with actionable insights into daily fleet planning, scheduling and route optimization to promote safe driving and fleet compliance. With an easy to install ‘plug and play’ GPS device, you can install the solution in seconds without any installation costs. The AT&T Fleet Manager – mobi solution is flexible, giving you the ability to select add-on solutions when your business needs them, with end-to-end capabilities that integrate seamlessly into existing applications.
Know where your team is at anytime through these solution capabilities:
- Better Fleet Visibility: Improve response time and optimize routing by pinpointing the exact location of each vehicle.
- Minimize Loss and Theft: Be alerted to off-hour usage, speeding, idling, device tampering and when vehicles are outside geofence boundaries.
- Maximize Vehicle Investment: A comprehensive maintenance dashboard including reporting of engine hours, service reminders, device status and fuel consumption.
- Efficient Resource Management: Build an accurate, comprehensive roster to balance job distribution and improve customer response times.
- Proactively Manage Driver Safety: Set violation alerts, run in-house audits and monitor driver behaviour with a visual scorecard on speeding, braking, acceleration, and swerving.